2018 Competition Awards
This year’s Latin American Contemporary Fine Art Competition awards offer participating artists a wide range of opportunities and prizes specifically chosen to promote the selected Latin American artists and enhance their careers. The Competition is an opportunity qualifying artists shouldn’t miss.
The 2018 Competition Exhibition is scheduled to take place at the street-level space of Agora Gallery at 530 West 25th Street, Chelsea, NYC, from December 5 to December 15, 2018. Elegant yet welcoming, the gallery offers 4,000 square feet and features 13 to 18 foot ceilings, a skylight viewing area, and wide windows facing the street. (TAKE A TOUR OF THE GALLERY HERE).
Twenty five (25) artists will be selected to exhibit in the collective exhibition, which will take place at Agora Gallery:
- Artwork Display: Your work will be displayed at the gallery.
- Press Release: A unique press release will be written for each individual artist by one of the gallery's highly talented public relations writers.
- Public Relations: The gallery's PR department will invite a wide range of guests to the exhibition, including private art buyers, art consultants, corporations, nonprofit organizations, businesses, and members of the media.
- Display Ad: An advertisement for the collective exhibition will be placed in a publication of the competition's choosing.
- Opening Reception: An opening night reception will be organized for the artists, their invitees, and the New York art community at large. The event will be photographed and promoted on the gallery’s various social media channels.
- Invitations By Email: Invitations promoting the exhibition and your artwork will be emailed to our extensive mailing list.
- Gallery Listing: The exhibition will be announced in a NY art magazine (such as Gallery Guide, M Magazine, etc.), as well as on our website and on various other art-related sites.
- Catalog: An image of your artwork will be published in a color catalog specifically produced for the collective exhibition. The catalog will be distributed to the artists and art enthusiasts.
- Social Media: Your artwork will be promoted on various social media channels, including Agora Gallery’s Facebook page, which has over 100,000 fans.
- Agora-Gallery.com: Your artwork will appear in an exhibition page which will be part of the Agora Gallery website, and in addition, photos from the opening reception will appear on Agora-Gallery.com and on Facebook.
Five (5) artists will be awarded a cash prize of $500 each.
ARTmine Exposure and Personal Artist Statement
Five (5) artists will be awarded one year of exposure on ARTmine.com, which includes an artist statement composed by ARTmine’s talented art writers. Frequented by art professionals, collectors, and consultants, this premiere resource for art lovers is an excellent tool to generate a greater degree of exposure for your art.
Ten (10) artists will be awarded with the presentation of their artwork as part of the slideshow on our monitor during the exhibition at the gallery and their work will be presented on the Agora Gallery website as part of the group exhibition.
✔Early Bird: June 17th, 2018
✔Competition Opens: June 25th, 2018
✔Entry Deadline: August 15th, 2018
✔Results Announced: Sept 13th, 2018
Exhibition: December 5th to 15th, 2018
Paintings, 32" x 47"