Happy belated Cinco de Mayo, everyone! Here at Agora Galley, we’re also celebrating the shipment of the May issue of ARTisSpectrum, which is hitting the shelves today!
Some highlights from ARTisSpectrum, May 2015:
- #ArtSmart: Use Social Media to Promote your Art by Chiara Mortaroli
- Beyond the Painting: Marketing & Selling Non-Painting Art by Steven Barnes
- Outside Gallery Walls, Public Art: A Walking Tour Through Chelsea by Laura Romeyn
- Artist profiles of over 100 artists!
Not able to stop by the gallery to pick up your copy? Not a problem. See our global distribution list to find a spot near you where you’ll be able to grab your copy. You can also get yourself a two-year subscription to ARTisSpectrum for only $24 for US, $48 for international.
You’ll also enjoy some of our recurring features (links go to ARTisSpectrum November 2014):
- The Humanitarians (Artists who use their art to help others)
- New York City: Evoking the Muse (Artist’s inspiring experiences in NYC)
- ARTbeat (A report on the art scenes from around the world)
- Studio Spaces (A look into some of the extraordinary places that artists create)
The May issue of ARTisSpectrum will also be available for your viewing pleasure in its entirety online. Stay tuned to our social media accounts to get an update when you can digitally read the magazine.
In the meanwhile, be sure to stop by Agora Gallery to grab your copy of ARTisSpectrum and to take in the great exhibitions we’ve currently got on show.
Edited 5/12/2015: You can now view the May issue of ARTisSpectrum online here: http://www.artisspectrum.com/