Are you ready to introduce your art to the world in a distinguished and internationally renowned setting? It’s time to take that next step and enter your work. To improve your chances, please follow the fine art competition guidelines outlined below. If after reviewing the guidelines you still have questions, we ask that you visit the competition FAQ page.
The Early Bird promotion (from January 27th to February 4th) gives artists the opportunity to submit extra 2 images at no additional cost.
All images and entry fees must be received by March 12, 2019.
Painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, digital, printing, and mixed media are eligible.
Video art, film, performance art, jewelry, and crafts are not eligible.
- All submitted artwork must be available for sale.
- It is allowed to submit images of several artworks or multiple views of the same artwork, both options are acceptable.
- Two-dimensional artwork dimensions cannot be larger than 75 x 85 inches (192 x 218 centimeters)
- Three-dimensional artwork (i.e., sculptures) cannot be larger than 72 x 72 x 24 inches (184 x 184 x 61 centimeters)
All visual artists worldwide above the age of 18 are eligible to participate. Click here to view the complete competition terms.
- Image files of your artwork in JPG format
- Title, dimensions and medium of each artwork
There is a $45 entry fee for up to 5 images ($5 for each additional image). Note that once you have paid, your entry is complete and you will be unable to make changes or submit additional images to your complete and paid entry.
*Early Bird Submissions: Submissions received from January 27th to February 4th may include 2 additional images at no additional cost.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Diners, JCB and PayPal.
Competition Terms and Conditions
To read our complete terms and conditions, click here
. Please note that selected artists for the collective exhibition award are responsible for arrangements and costs connected to shipping to and from the gallery and for insuring the artwork while it is in transit.
Early Bird: February 2nd, 2020
Competition Opens: February 11th, 2020
Entry Deadline: August 12th, 2020
Results Announced: September 14th, 2020
Exhibition: January 21-30, 2021
2017 Selected Artwork
Samuel Lehikoinen, "Hive", Digital, 32" x 20"